MANILA – Banco de Oro, Bank of the Philippine Islands and its daughter bank BPI Family Bank, and PS Bank have issued advisories to guide customers on their extended hours and special schedule for the busy holiday season.
BDO said in a statement that branches of BDO Unibank will open during the holidays to continuously serve the banking needs of clients, but all branches will be closed on Christmas (Dec. 25) and New Year’s Day (Jan. 1, 2018).
BDO’s banking schedules from Dec. 24, 2017 to Jan. 2, 2018 are as follows:
• On Dec. 24 and 31, shortened banking hours of selected mall branches;
• On Dec. 26 to 29 and Jan. 2, 2018, regular banking days;
• Dec. 30, shortened banking hours of Saturday banking branches
BDO’s electronic channels, meanwhile, are ready to handle transactions during this season.
The complete list of BDO branches open during the holiday season is available at: www.bdo.com.ph andwww.facebook.com/BDOUnibank.
BPI EXTENDED HOURS
Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) and BPI Family Savings Bank (BFSB) announced they will extend branch operations during the holiday season.
On weekdays until January 3, 2018, at least 119 BPI and 49 BFSB branches will have extended banking hours up to 6:00 pm.
In addition to this, 96 BPI and 17 BFSB branches will be open to serve customers on three Saturdays of December – December 9, 16, and 23, 2017.
“Our customers are particularly active during the Christmas Season. We aim to make things as convenient for them as possible, and offer more time to serve their needs,” said Joey Gotuaco, EVP and Head of Retail Banking. “We will also be extra vigilant in making available our automated ATM, online, mobile and phone banking channels.”
The complete list of branches with extended weekday banking hours and extra Saturday operations in December may be viewed on the bank’s website, www.bpiexpressonline.com, official Facebook page and Twitter account.
PS BANK BRANCHES
All PSBank branches will be closed on December 25, Christmas Day.
Meanwhile, all 613 ATMs will be online and PSBank Mobile and PSBank Online (Internet banking) facilities will be available for clients’ banking needs.
PSBank advised clients to take note of the following:
• All payroll crediting in Dec. 25 will proceed;
• For bills payments, accounts with due date on Dec. 25 will proceed.
• For PSBank loans, payments will be value dated on its original due date and accounts will be debited on Dec. 26.
• Accounts not debited on Dec. 25 due to insufficient funds should be funded by Dec. 26 to avoid penalties.
• Clearing will be suspended on Dec. 25. Checks received after cut-off time on Dec. 22 will be processed on Dec. 26.
• No penalties will be charged for checks dated Dec. 25, intended for PSBank loan payments.
• Maturities on Dec. 25 will be processed on Dec. 26.
Inquiries may be made through 24/7 Customer Experience Hotline at (02) 845-8888 or this email:[email protected] ph. or via the PSBank LiveChat by visitingwww.psbank.com.ph.